Bacterial filter for ASSKEA extraction device
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
Bacterial Filter Asskea
The internal filter system is not suitable for reuse. It has to be renewed during oversight, patient change or maintenance / repair.
In normal use, the filter should be changed after 14 days.
The bacterial filter is used for filtration of sucked air. It allows air to pass freely, but holds back by means of a hydrophobic PTFE membrane, bacteria and liquids. This ensures that the aggregate is not contaminated and a suction of liquids in the pump unit becomes impossible.
It serves as a barrier and protection of the device. It follows that it is absolutely necessary to always have a replacement filter on site.
SKU : 50-100194000001
EAN : 000000000747
- Suction unit ASSKEA S20€687.00
- AccuVac Pro electric suction device€1,404.00
- Secretuer Vacuaide 7314 QSU€498.00
- Extraction device ASSKEA S30€1,065.00
- Asskea Procuff M Subglottic suction pump€3,207.00
- Clario secretion aspirator€615.00
- Extraction device ASSKEA M20€1,068.62
- Asskea Procuff S Subglottic Suction Pump€2,850.00