Sleepcube Bilevel St | Devilbiss
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
The Cube BiLevel St enables comfortable, non-invasive ventilation of the patient.
The device is extremely sensitive to the patient's inhalation and exhalation impulse and automatically switches between low exhalation and higher inhalation pressure. In this way, the BiLevel device guarantees the patient a restful and respiration-adapted sleep. It is ideally suited for use with patients suffering from respiratory insufficiency (COPD) and / or obstructive sleep apnoea.
The SleepCube BiLevel ST is basically a BiLevel S device, which is equipped with extended functions. In addition to independently triggered spontaneous breathing, the BiLevel ST enables a time-adjustable background frequency, which administers a corresponding breath with preset pressure to the patient when spontaneous breathing is not triggered.
- The SleepCube BiLevel ST features four modes: CPAP, Spontaneous (S mode), Spontaneous/Timed (ST mode) and Timed (T mode).
- Connecting the SmartLink module (optional) to the SleepCube BiLevel ST allows patient data to be recorded and transferred to a PC through an SD card for further analysis and report generation using the SmartLink software package.
- The optional hardware or software remote control is connected via the SmartLink or directly to the SleepCube, allowing the SleepCube to be adjusted remotely.
- The trigger built into the BiLevel ST can be adjusted to the patient's needs. The responsiveness of the trigger can be adjusted on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 is most sensitive).
- Flow rounding is a patented technology that eases the transition from IPAP to EPAP and is customised to achieve optimal therapy and patient comfort with five different levels.
- Adjustable rounding profile eases the transition between IPAP and EPAP
- One of the quietest running BiLevel units on the market - only 26 dBA!
- SmartCode therapy monitoring encodes usage data into a series of letters and numbers that can be easily decoded with free software.
- The optional heated humidifier can simply be docked to the bottom of the unit, no separate hose or power cord required.
Automatic adjustment of trigger sensitivity even with large leakages (compensation up to 80 l/min.)
Ramp function allows the patient to get used to the ventilation pressure while falling asleep
Internet compliance calendar (breath activated)
Compliance data shown directly on the display e.g. average usage time, operating hours etc.
Intergerated query Epworth Sleepines Scale (ESS)
Storage of compliance data and detected respiratory events (max. 36 months)
Adjustable reminder function for the patient for e.g.: Mask check, filter cleaning or filter change
SKU : 40-BILEVEL-ST01
Ean : DV56NE
Weight (kg) : 1.70
Pressure range : 3 - 25 cm H2O
Pressure Accuracy : +/- 0,5 cm H2O
Power consumption : 65
Sound Level (DB) : 30