RC-Cornet® PLUS respiratory therapy device
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
RC-Cornet® PLUS respiratory therapy device for the lower respiratory tract - loosens mucus, reduces cough and shortness of breath
The RC-Cornet® PLUS is a respiratory therapy device for effectively loosening and removing stuck bronchial mucus.
It generates an oscillating positive expiratory pressure (OPEP) during exhalation, which loosens mucus and reduces coughing and shortness of breath.
Sound in respiratory therapy
The RC-Cornet® PLUS is a further development of the RC Cornet®. It has many innovative elements that simplify its use in everyday life:
- Two adjustable treatment modes (mobilizing and stabilizing OPEP), each with 4 different resistances, provide highly individualized therapy for each patient.
- Depending on the setting, the airways are widened or stuck bronchial mucus is effectively loosened
- Both forms of treatment are independent of the individual's degree of exhalation capacity and can therefore also be carried out for weak patients with very limited lung function.
- Sounds are generated during therapy to provide patients with feedback on correct use
- The new inhalation valve makes connection with all common nebulizers or simultaneous inhalation and breathing therapy possible. This combination therapy reduces therapy duration and improves drug deposition
- Application, cleaning and hygiene meet the highest clinical requirements.
The patented mouthpiece allows the precise selection of two different treatments:
Setting I: Widening of the airway - Stabilizing exhalation pressure to reduce respiratory distress. Constrictions are opened, parts of the alveoli are re-aerated
Setting II: Dissolves bronchial mucus - Mobilizing exhalation pressure to reduce coughing.
The new tube design simplifies handling and assembly and enables a fast drying time of the tube by means of a new drying aid.
For patients with an open tracheostoma, the RC-Cornet® PLUS can be adapted using the RC-Mask Tracheostoma.
Simultaneous inhalation and respiratory therapy is possible with the RC-Cornet® PLUS. The duration of therapy is reduced and the deposition of the medication is improved. A connection for ISO-standardized nebulizers is already integrated for simultaneous respiratory therapy and moist inhalation. If non-standard nebulizers are to be connected, the RC-Cornet PLUS nebulizer set is available separately.
Easy and fast cleaning according to the highest clinical requirements - the RC-Cornet PLUS can be boiled in the pot at home or cleaned in the RC-Clean cleaning bag in the microwave. Dishwashing detergent can be used as an option, but it is not absolutely necessary for hygiene.
Prescription and cost coverage
The RC-Cornet® PLUS can be prescribed by a general practitioner or lung specialist. It is reimbursable in cases of COPD, cystic fibrosis and bronchiectasis, among others, so that the costs are usually covered by the health insurance companies.
Text and information source:
Ean : 4011371006405
SKU : 60-260000000001
More from R. Cegla
- Invacare Perfecto2 V Oxygen Concentrator 5 liter
As low as €650.00
- Inogen One G5 Smallest Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with 8-Cell Battery
As low as €2,145.00
- Inogen One G5 Smallest Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with 16-Cell Battery
As low as €2,295.00
- Inogen at Home | Oxygen concentrator | 5L/min
As low as €1,635.00
- Nuvo Lite| Oxygen concentrator | 5L/min
As low as €669.00