SimplyGo Mobile oxygen concentrator from Philips with 2 L continuous flow - stationary and mobile use
As low as €2,995.00
Der kleinste mobile Sauerstoffkonzentrator mit Dauerflow und Nachtmodus
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
Portable 2l continuous flow concentrator from Philips Respironics.
The SimplyGo oxygen concentrator offers you high mobility thanks to its low weight of 4.5 kg and the fashionable bag included in the delivery, which you can hang around your shoulder. You will also receive a caddy (trolley) with extra large wheels on which you can comfortably attach the device. It allows you to pull the SimplyGo.
The device can also be used as a combination device as part of a possible oxygen therapy at Corona as a so-called "Corona hybrid device" both stationary and mobile.
Advantages of the SimplyGo:
- 3 different modes: 1. breath-controlled (Pulse Dose see below) - 2. continuous flow - 3. sleep mode
- The oxygen flow enables supplies in the range of up to approx. 6 l/min. breath-controlled or up to 2 l/min. continuous.
- The battery power in Pulse Dose mode (breath-controlled) at level 2 is approx. 3 hours.
- Alarms (visual and audible) and settings are easily visible on the LCD display
- As soon as the SimplyGo is connected to the mains, it automatically charges the battery while simultaneously supplying the patient with O2
There are 3 setting modes:
Pulsed mode: level 1-6 in steps of 0.5
Sleep mode 3. continuous flow: 0.5 - 2 l/min in steps of 0.5 Trigger sensitivity -0.16 cm H2O
The intelligent sleep mode as a backup during the night:
During night-time supply, the unit operates in pulsed mode and must be plugged in. During sleep, the device measures breathing in a controlled manner for 15 seconds at a time. If no breathing is detected during these 15 seconds, the SimplyGo switches to a continuous flow of 2 l/min. The device then delivers this flow for two minutes. After the two minutes have elapsed, the device again measures whether respiration is detected. If no breathing is detected for 15 seconds, it will again deliver 2 l/min for 2 minutes. If respiration is detected, the unit automatically switches back to pulsed mode. This backup monitoring is done throughout the night in this mode.
- Weight: 4.5 kg with battery inserted (battery weighs 0.6 kg).
- Dimensions: 29.2 cm x 25.4 cm x15.2 cm
- Volume: 43 dBa pulsed at level 2 (20 AZ); 49 dBa continuous at 2 l/min
- Battery life: approx. 3.0 h pulsed at level 2 (20 AZ) 0.7 h continuous at 2 l/min
- Oxygen concentration: 90-96% ± 3%
- Maximum O2 delivery: 2000 ml/min
- Sleep mode: Levels 1-6 in 0.5 er increments, trigger sensitivity -0.11 cm H2O (if no respiration is detected, the unit automatically switches to continuous flow)
- Power consumption: 150 W with battery charge, 120 W without battery charge
- Battery charging time: Approx. 2-3 hrs. to charge a completely discharged battery
- The unit has a battery charge indicator, a large LCD display with backlight, operating hours indicator when switched on, breath alarm if no breathing after 2 minutes. Unit can be operated with safety tubing of up to 9 m.
Scope of delivery:
- SimplyGo device in carrying case with shoulder strap.
- Operating instructions
- Power supply unit and mains cable
- DC power supply (12V DC / car)
- Accessories bag
- Nose glasses
- Optional on request:
Humidifier: It is possible to attach a humidifier. This can be placed in the accessory bag, which is attached to the trolley. An adapter then leads the oxygen from the unit through the humidifier to the patient.
For your information: "We would like to point out that processing by the health insurance company requires a briefing in accordance with the Medical Devices Act and Operator Ordinance (MPG/BetreibV)." Do you have any questions? Please feel free to call us.
Weight (kg) : 5,4 incl. batería
SKU : simplygo_bundle-1
Brand : Philips Respironics
Battery : Yes
Sound Level (DB) : 43
Display : LCD
Battery run time : 3 hours level 2
AC power / Amperage : 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Battery Type : LI-ION BATTERY
Nuvo Lite| Oxygen concentrator | 5L/min
As low as €669.00
Inogen Rove 6 Mobile Oxygene Concentrator with 16-Cell Battery
As low as €2,050.00
Inogen Rove 6 Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with 8-Cell Battery
As low as €1,950.00
DeVilbiss Compact 525KS Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
As low as €598.00