Oxygen saving valve Evolution, electronic saving system with a setting of levels 1-7.
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
The Evolution is an electronic savings system with a setting option of levels 1-7. Due to the integrated pressure reducer, the economy valve is connected directly to the compressed gas bottle.
All you have to do is breathe through the device. The previously set values remain saved. The Evolution will automatically go into standby after 3 minutes if it no longer detects breathing. You no longer have to turn off the device.
The benefits speak for themselves:
- Small, compact and unbreakable design
- Potential savings in the ratio of up to 5:1
- Continuous flow of 2 l/min. easily adjustable with a rotary switch
- Flow setting from 1-7 selectable in steps
- Can be connected directly to the oxygen bottle - no extra pressure reducer needed
- Power supply from 2 mignon cells (AA) with a maximum service life of up to 500 hours
- Power supply: 2x 1.5 V AA batteries
- Operating modes: continuous; pulsed
- Flow: pulsed level 1-7
- Continuous flow 2 l/min
- Alarms: battery alarm, lack of oxygen supply
Price plus oxygen tanks and bag.
SKU : 20-OM-924000001
Ean : 000000001158
Flow Type : CONTINOUS, PULSED