Inogen Rove 6 Mobile Oxygene Concentrator with 16-Cell Battery
As low as €2,300.00
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
Portable Oxygen Concentrator - The new Inogen Rove 6 - Best Price Guarantee -
Portable concentrator with 16 Cell battery
The popular Inogen One G5 HF evolves and becomes the Inogen Rove 6.
The proven stages 1-6 continue to provide you with oxygen per breath. Together with the 16 cell battery, the Inogen Rove 6 weighs only 2.60 kg and can therefore be easily transported.
The practical and beautiful shoulder carrying bag is included. If the device is too heavy for you to carry, you can attach it to a case or optionally available transport caddy with an existing holder.
With its high output of a maximum of 1,260 ml/min oxygen, it is one of the most powerful and lightest units in its class. Even at level 1, it delivers 210 ml/min of oxygen. The output increases continuously by 210 ml/min per stage.
Battery life with 16-cell battery inserted is approximately 10 hours when set to level 2.
The Inogen Rove 6 is FAA approved for air travel. You will find the flight approval on the device.
The scope of delivery:
- Inogen Rove 6 oxygen concentrator
- Lithium-ion battery 16-Cell
- Carrying case
- AC power supply and power cord
- DC power cable (12V) for car operation
- Oxygen goggles
- Instruction manual
Once again all important data at a glance:
- Only 2.60kg with 16-cell battery
- LCD display with improved contrast
- Breath controlled oxygen delivery in stages 1-6 per stage 210 ml/min
- Max. 40 breaths per minute
- Max. Oxygen delivery 1,260 ml/min.
- FAA approval for air travel
- Battery charging time per 8-cell battery approx. 3 hrs.
- Size (LxWxH) 18,3cm x 8,3cm x 23cm
- Carrying case with shoulder strap included
- Molecular sieves independently replaceable
- Battery level indicator on the battery and in the display
- Volume 37 dB(A) at level 1
Additional batteries (8-cell or 16-cell), a backpack, a caddy and an external charger are optionally available.
Weight (kg) : 2,60
SKU : inogen-rove6-16cell
Brand : Inogen
Battery : Yes
Battery Cells : 8
Display : LCD
Battery run time : ca. 5 hours at level 2
Oxygene setup : 6
AC power / Amperage : 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Charging time : 3 hours
Battery Type : LITHIUM_BATTERIES_LI-ION_OR_LI-PO
ABOUT THE BRAND
We’re at the Forefront of Patient Preference
Since 2001, we at Inogen have been creating a best-in-class portfolio of portable oxygen concentrators. We utilize direct patient feedback in our research and development efforts to further innovate our technology and products in order to stay at the forefront of patient preference.
Portable oxygen concentrators are designed to offer a self-replenishing, unlimited supply of oxygen that is concentrated from the surrounding air and to operate without the need for oxygen tanks or regular oxygen deliveries. Being that portable oxygen concentrators do not require the physical infrastructure and service intensity of the delivery model, we at Inogen believe portable oxygen concentrators can provide longterm oxygen therapy with a lower cost structure.
More from Inogen
- Caddy for inogen ONE G2€166.60
- Inogen One G5 Smallest Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with 16-Cell Battery
As low as €2,105.00
- Nuvo Lite| Oxygen concentrator | 5L/min
As low as €669.00