Inogen One G5 Smallest Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with 8-Cell Battery
As low as €1,955.00
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
Portable Oxygen Concentrator - The new Inogen One G5 - Best Price Guarantee -
Portable concentrator with 8 cell battery
The smallest and most powerful POC in its class, new with 6 levels!
The unit compresses oxygen from room air and provides up to 96% oxygen in stages 1-6 for your oxygen therapy.
Oxygen delivery is per breath (triggered) at levels 1-6. The Inogen One G5 weighs only 2.15kg with an 8-cell battery installed, making it the most powerful and lightest device in its class.
The battery life on level 2 is approx. 5 hours with 8-cell battery.
The practical and beautiful carrying case can be worn as a shoulder bag. In addition to a viewing window, it also has a holder for attaching the unit to a suitcase or transport caddy.
In total, a maximum of 1,260 ml/min. of oxygen is available. The Inogen One G5 is approved by the FAA to be carried on air travel and has the appropriate flight approval.
The scope of delivery:
- Inogen One G5 oxygen concentrator
- Lithium-ion battery 8-Cell
- Carrying case
- AC power supply and mains cable
- DC cable (12V) for car operation
- Oxygen goggles
- Operating instructions
Once again all important data at a glance:
- Only 2.15kg with 8-cell battery
- LCD display
- Breath-controlled oxygen delivery in stages 1-6
- Max. 40 breaths per minute
- Max. Oxygen delivery 1,260 ml/min.
- FAA approval for air travel
- Battery charging time of the 8-cell battery approx. 3 hrs.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 18,26cm x 8,31cm x 20,7cm
- Practical carrying case with shoulder strap
- Molecular sieves exchangeable
- Battery level indicator on the battery and in the display
- Volume 38 dBA at level 2
- Optional additional batteries (8-cell or 16-cell), backpack and external charger available.
Weight (kg) : 2,15
SKU : inogen-g5-8cell
Battery : Yes
Battery Cells : 8
Filter Type : replaceable
Display : LCD
Battery run time : 6,5 hours
Oxygene setup : 6
AC power / Amperage : 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
Charging time : 4 hours
Battery Type : LITHIUM_BATTERIES_LI-ION_OR_LI-PO
ABOUT THE BRAND
We’re at the Forefront of Patient Preference
Since 2001, we at Inogen have been creating a best-in-class portfolio of portable oxygen concentrators. We utilize direct patient feedback in our research and development efforts to further innovate our technology and products in order to stay at the forefront of patient preference.
Portable oxygen concentrators are designed to offer a self-replenishing, unlimited supply of oxygen that is concentrated from the surrounding air and to operate without the need for oxygen tanks or regular oxygen deliveries. Being that portable oxygen concentrators do not require the physical infrastructure and service intensity of the delivery model, we at Inogen believe portable oxygen concentrators can provide longterm oxygen therapy with a lower cost structure.
More from Inogen
- Inogen One G5 Smallest Mobile Oxygen Concentrator with 16-Cell Battery
As low as €2,105.00
- Nuvo Lite| Oxygen concentrator | 5L/min
As low as €669.00