O2 ring for adults finger pulse oximeter
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
O2 Ring pulse oximeter for adults
A very special "piece of jewelry". This ring hides a pulse oximeter, which continuously measures and stores the oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse and movements. Via Bluetooth and the associated app (free of charge in the Appstore / Playstore), the data can be graphically processed and checked.
Indications of sleep apnea requiring treatment can thus be detected at an early stage.*
Advantages at a glance:
- Continuous monitoring / recording of SpO2, pulse rate and movement (10 hours) without external finger sensor.
- LED display for oxygen saturation and heart rate on the ring
- In case of low oxygen saturation or low heart rate, an automatic vibration is triggered (limit adjustable!)
- Data management via smartphone (App: ViHealth for iOS & Android)
- Measurement protocol exportable as PDF, e.g. for presentation to the doctor
- CE-certified as medical product
- App displays graphical sleep report, export as PDF possible
- Very small and comfortable to wear
- Fits finger/thumb size (circumference) 5-8 cm
*We point out that this device does not replace an examination or diagnosis by a doctor!
Brand : Welllue
SKU : 000000251200001
EAN : 0000000031714
More from Welllue