SISS BabyControl M
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
Siss babycontrol M
Reliable breath, heart and oxygen saturation monitoring now with masimotechnology
SISS Babycontrol® M Monitor monitors the breath and cardiac function as well as the oxygen saturation of infants and toddlers and can thus be a reliable aid against the "sudden child death".
The high reliability, easy handling and the comfortable size make the SISS Babycontrol® M Monitor to a universally applicable instrument for infant surveillance in clinics, at home, on the road in the car or in the stroller. The regular breathing is indicated by means of a light-emitting diode and on the display; An eventual alarm is optically and additionally triggered acoustically and visualized on the device display with the vital values to the alarm timing.
The "sudden infant Death Syndrome" is still one unexpressible cause at which about 300 children die per year in Germany (Source: Federal Statistical Office of Germany). 80% of the affected toddlers are previously very healthy. Only 20% come from so-called risk groups (former premature babies or infants with already life-threatening event or "sudden child death" in the narrower relation). Only a timely alarm in irregularities gives the opportunity to initiate life-saving measures within a very short time. These should be learned before in special courses. Our information film "life-important" shows the simple operation of the siss monitors and the most important situations that should be prepared for parents. He is free to each device.
At a glance
The vital parameters are clearly displayed on the display. A bar chart displays the signal quality of the SPO2 sensor. In the event of an alarm, the user receives additional information.
The respiratory rate is monitored via a special sensor. ECG electrodes provide the heart rate where the impact view measurement is made only before the event. The pulse oximeter sensor controls the oxygen saturation. Technical alarms are displayed separately and facilitate monitoring and subsequent diagnostics. The essential elements of the monitor are double - designed - even a battery failure is signaled as an error.
siss babycontrol® monitors have been in Germany for years and in Numerous other countries proven and popular because of the simple handling. The Siss babycontrol® DS is the world's smallest combination monitor with display that works with commercially available batteries - this is ideal for mobile monitoring at home and traveling.
intelligent memory function
Siss babycontrol® stores all relevant statistical values as well as heart and respiratory rate, oxygen saturation and ECG curve. The recording is triggered by alarms or manually. The values can then be read out on the PC.
- Battery operation operating mode, 4 x 1.5 V mignon
- type alkaline
- battery replacement depending on the operating mode 1 week
- operating temperature 5 - 40 ° C
- storage temperature -40 - 70 ° C
- connections patient master cable ® XPOD module,
- alarm delay times 10 - 25 sec. (Breathing)
- under- / upper limits 40 - 90 (bradycardia)
- 160 - 235 (Tachycardia)
- 71 - 91% (SPO2) lower limit 92 - 99 / out% upper limit
- PC connection USB adapter
- monitor - PC
- Functional displays LED and display
- Dimensions L x B x H (in mm) 150 x 80 x 55
- weight approx. 450g
- classification after MPG IIB, 93/42 / EEC
- Conformity sign CE 1275 LGA INTERCERT
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x Operating Instructions
- 1 x rd set neo sen Sor 40kg
- 1 x Elastomull binding (for the extra securing of the sensor at the foot and reduces the movement between sensor and foot)
- 1 x PoseeyWrap (blue foam inside and outside white, fixes the cable on the leg and reduces tensile forces . Is fixed above the foot knuckle)
- 1 x Rear Sensor
- 1 x Patient Cable BZ0015
- 1 x Roll Leukopor Adhesive Tape
- 1 x Pack ECG Electrodes Blue Sensor NF (Ref NF-50-K / K / W / 12)
- 1 x Velcro for Cables
- 1 x SPO2 Cable Ref 3315 / BZ0410
- 2 x SD Cards (1 Small and 1 Large)
- 1 x Battery Charger
- 4 x Battery New + 4 x battery new in the device = 8 batteries
- 1 x Adapter Cable LNCs on RD Set Sensor
- Incc Suitcase
SKU : 30-B00300000001
EAN : 426058272004
Weight (kg) : 0.45
Brand : Schulte-Elektronik
More from Schulte-Elektronik