Oxymizer special nasal cannula disposable oxygen saving system
Risk free trial
Secure & fast
Special nasal cannula Oxymizer.
The Oxymizer special nasal cannula is suitable for the use of a nasal administration of supplemental oxygen and allows a continuous high flow of oxygen. The Oxymizer is therefore suitable for high-flow patients. The special nasal cannula has a reservoir that stores pure oxygen so that the concentration of inhaled oxygen is increased..
Mode of operation.
- The Oxymizer nasal cannula reservoir fills with up to 30ml of oxygen after connection to an oxygen source during the patient's exhalation phase.
- During inhalation, this additional oxygen in the reservoir is delivered by means of a membrane. An oxygen bolus of up to 30ml allows the setting of a lower continuous flow of the connected oxygen source .
Features at a glance.
- Can be used with a continuous flow of up to 15 l/min .
- Oxygen savings in a ratio of up to 4:1 .
- Cost reduction due to oxygen savings .
- Lower flow rates reduce the need for a humidifier .
- Compatible with compressed gas cylinders, oxygen concentrators and liquid oxygen systems .
- Clinically proven efficiency during rest, sleep and exercise .
- Comfortable alternative to oxygen mask .
|Max. Inlet pressure||345 kPa (3.45 bar, 50psi)|
|Operating range temperature humidity||+5°C to +40°C 15% to 93%, non-condensing|
|Storage / Transport Temperature Humidity||-25°C to +70°C ≤ 93%, non-condensing|
SKU : 100-043-5500001
EAN : 00814470020112
Weight (kg) : 0.08